Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Yeah, that was a letdown...

You've all been dutifully watching as I've gotten a bit excited about seeing the Police reunion tour, so I thought I'd give you an update. (Yeah, I know this is riveting stuff -- do I watch paint dry or read Music Gluttons, but there's a point here, so bear with me...)

I got my Police presale code from Best Buy Reward Zone yesterday morning, and then I waited for 10:00 am this morning to buy my presale tickets (and if any of my 10:00 class is reading this, yes, this is why I was 3 minutes late to class this morning).

I refreshed the Ticketmaster page until "Find Tickets" became available, then clicked the link, searched for 2 tickets and plugged in my presale code. It cranked for a couple of minutes, then told me "No tickets are available."

What? You have got to be frickin' kidding me! You mean I'm in the Ticketmaster site with a presale code two minutes after the presale has begun and there are no tickets available? What a frickin' ripoff...

So, in the immortal words of N.W.A.:
Fuck the Police!

I'll spend my cash somewhere else... grrr....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm sure the music is going to be great, but this whole Police reunion tour thing has kind of taken a turn for the crapper, hasn't it? Kind of smells of Sting and his management, too...

10:18 PM  
Blogger Bob Atkins said...

Man, I'm sorry, dude, that's harsh. What's the deal?

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home