Wednesday, September 17, 2008

St. Vincent - Marry Me

I'm late to this party, but I've become obsessed with Marry Me by St. Vincent... I vaguely remember Darren posting about it, but I can't find it on Music Gluttons, so maybe he just told me about it... I didn't heed his advice at the time and now I'm regretting it... This CD is amazing. Thanks, Darren, for the heads-up, and sorry it took me so long to follow through.

Oh, and Jeremy Enigk's World Waits is also in heavy rotation these days, for those who care of such things...

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

The title track of Marry Me is stunning. I couldn't really get into the rest of the album.

I've never heard World Waits. And I call myself a Jeremy Enigk fan. :-)

4:58 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I actually bought it after hearing the last two tracks, so I obviously don't have that issue... ;-)

12:41 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

Yeah, I really dug this album and seeing her live. It's missing from our archives, though. Weird ...

I really like "Now, Now." It sounds like Kate Bush meets Glenn Branca.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home