Thursday, April 13, 2006

Police Helicopter

I'm asleep. I'm dreaming that a helicopter is circling above. I keep dreaming that the helicopter is looking for me. Then I wake up enough to realize there is a helicopter circling above my neighborhood. I creak one eye open enough to see that it's 4 in the bloody A.M., and I ain't happy. Better damned well be a full-on fugitive hunt with bloodhounds and Tommy Lee Jones chasing Harrison Ford through my neighborhood for this to even be remotely worth the racket. I go out into my backyard, and there's the police helicopter with a searchlight making loops southward through my neighborhood.

So this song is dedicated to you, Mr. 4 A.M. police helicopter. Thanks for waking me up this morning... It's been a frickin' joyous day thanks to you... For you, I play "Police Helicopter" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Everybody sing along:
Aw!

Police helicopter shot the sky
Police helicopter landin' on my eye

Yeah!

Police helicopter takes a nose-dive
Police helicopter, he ain't shy

Yeah!

(REPEAT EVERYTHING)

Aaw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home