Friday, October 06, 2006

Perhaps it's "rolling away again in Margaritaville.."

First, I don't know if anyone saw the World of Warcraft episode of South Park a few nights ago, but it was great.

I don't know if anyone caught this, but apparently, famed-frat slacker Jimmy Buffett got busted in Europe with about 100 tabs of ecstasy. Apparently he was on his way to a resort in St. Tropez.

Ecstasy? Really? I always saw Buffett as more of a beer-and-stoner kind of guy. But seriously, what's with the cracking down on all the old farts? First Ronald Isley gets cracked on his taxes, Nelson goes down on grass and now Buffett with X. I guess we're really cleaning up the streets/spaces behind tour busses?

I saw Jimmy Buffett at Texas Stadium with George Strait and Alan Jackson. Needless to say, it wasn't my usual fare. But actually, he played a very entertaining show, and I felt like I got my over-priced ticket's worth.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Yeah, I was pretty surprised by that bust too... Maybe the X is for the groupies?

I'm also amazed at the amounts Jimmy and Willie got busted with. This ain't no wimpy ounce bust...

5:39 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Yeah, I was pretty surprised by that bust too... Maybe the X is for the groupies?

I'm also amazed at the amounts Jimmy and Willie got busted with. This ain't no wimpy ounce bust...

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home